Jazzled!

It's my life...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Decisions


I wrote Danny a letter, tried to explain everything – how I’m sorry I had to do what I did but couldn’t see another way, how I feel about him now, how I hope he gets better soon and not to lose touch. I’m not going to visit him at the hospital – what good would it do? He was never pleased to see me.

And I have to concentrate on myself – get things sorted, get a life and support myself. I think I will go back to college and try to do some work, have something to show at the end of it so I can get in some training scheme or other. God only knows what. One thing at a time.

And then there’s Marz. Part of me wants to shake her, sit down and have a serious talk but I know from experience that it wouldn’t work. She doesn’t listen for a start and seems stuck on some sort of crazy roller coaster, incapable of getting off and becoming more and more addicted to the ride. Ha – good metaphor or what?

No. So that’s all I did today. Should have been out looking for a weekend job but just hung around my room putting up the doll pictures I took before Christmas. Seems a long time ago now.