Jazzled!

It's my life...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Home Alone


Danny’s pretty bad, not eating or drinking much, just lying there on the settee under the duvet. I’ve been here all the time trying not to speak much cos that annoys him, just being around in case he needs me. It’s worse at night when he’s alone. Last night I found him on the floor after his shouts woke me up but couldn’t see him at first. He was behind the chair curled like a baby inside its mother, hands over his ears, yelling stuff I can’t write here. He won’t let me near when he’s like that. I’m trying to get the omega 3 into everything he eats or drinks and he hasn’t noticed so far but I think he needs more – some stronger stuff. And I don’t know how long I can manage alone. Sooner or later the food’ll run out and I’ll have to leave him.

Found myself looking up the number of the hospital after the last attack. Would I have the nerve to ring them? I don’t know. I’ve wanted him to myself for so long and I’ve got him now as Marz still hasn’t come back, but I’m worried about her too. Where the hell has she got to? She’s never been gone this long before – suppose some bloke has murdered her? When will I have to ring the police and report her missing? And Danny’s moaning again…