Jazzled!

It's my life...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas?


Well, Christmas day and here I am all on my own. Marz and Danny were off out last night just as I got in and I haven’t seen them since. I’m almost tempted to go down the Day Centre and hang out there except I’d be bound to see Pete and I don’t need that sort of aggravation.

I could walk along to see Tapan and Binita – I wouldn’t be intruding as I don’t s’pose they’ll be celebrating Christmas – but even tho I like them a lot they’re not family and that’s what I need right now, even if all the family I have is an old slapper who hits the bottle. I don’t count Danny as family, tho I did once – that’s out the window. And the job’s finished – Adrian says he’ll be cleared out by New Year – so I’ll have to decide what I’m going to do, carry on at college or get something more permanent. I could try to catch up with the course reading I s’pose but I’m not in the mood.

Spent this morning photographing the dolls – arranged them around the table, laid it with plates, a single bubble gum ball on each one, tinsel and a tiny Christmas tree Adrian gave me in the centre of the table. Nicely surreal. If I didn’t know that Marz is bloody indestructible I’d be worried now. I wonder where they’ve gone? Maybe I’ll watch some TV till they get back.