Jazzled!

It's my life...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Danny


I’m typing this on my laptop in the sitting room. Danny’s asleep in my bed – been there all afternoon. So yeah, he did come home with me (dossed down on my bedroom floor), but I’d have been happier if he’d been just a tiny bit pleased to see me. He’d been sleeping at Middleton and gone out to find some food, come back and heard me calling in the house and was on his way off out again. I told him I’d been looking for him and worried sick but all he said was that I’d no right to worry about about him as we’re not getting together, not ever and I’m saying ‘Why not, Danny, why not, everyone needs someone and I could help you get better – the omega oils were doing you good till things went wrong,’ and he’s saying that I’m not his type and just a kid and what the hell do I want all these dolls for anyway? and don’t bother answering as he doesn’t feel like talking. And I’m saying that we’ve got to talk and sort things out and I’m not asking to sleep with him or anything but we’ll have to sleep in my room or Marz’ll know something’s up. I’m not going to tell her Danny’s here – she’d only go mental. I’ve put the DO NOT DISTURB sign up that I filched from Pia at Middleton so if he’s here alone Marz won’t go in or bother him long as he’s quiet. She sleeps in the day anyway and she’ll think it’s just me in there. Now I’m wondering whether I dare to leave him and go to college or if it’s best to stay home. I was at home all day today hoping he’d talk to me, make a plan, but he was like Zippy with the zip closed. I’ll let him sleep now. Maybe things’ll be better tomorrow.